1. What advice would you give to your 16-year-old self? (Matt Landes UK)
1. Hi Matt it would always be to follow your instincts, to be yourself and never change your focus and also never forget where your roots are.
2. What’s the best event you have ever been to? (Chris Staton UK)
2. Hi Chris that would be the classic rock awards in 2015. It was a great night, in the presence of music legends. I remember I got mobbed going in for my autograph.
3. What has been the most memorable thing you have seen in the rock business? (M Paige. S Carolina USA)
3. Jack Bruce, the bass player for Cream, sitting all alone in the middle of a field at a Van Morrison show. A second close was having a cup of tea with Robert Plant.
4. In your opinion what is the best photo that’s ever been taken? (Jesse G Tulsa USA)
4. I couldn’t possibly answer that Jesse. There have been some fantastic shots in history. But any image that evokes a profound reaction from its audience becomes memorable to each individual.
5. I am 17 years old and enjoy photography as a hobby. I really like your photos and you have inspired me to try live performance photography. How do you feel when people say that you have inspired them? (Lily Gordon Oxford UK)
5. It’s wonderful. A fantastic feeling to know my art is ultimately appreciated. We are all inspired by people we admire. It’s totally wonderful to know that your work has inspired somebody else’s career and their art, just as my peers inspired me, it’s fabulous to know that I’ve made a mark.
Thank you for all your questions. If you have anything that you would like to ask Nick please send it to Benice Bond@icloud.com
Please note that some questions have been shortened.