1. What’s your perfect Sunday look like? (Amy D Lincoln UK)
1. Well Amy, that’s easy. My ideal Sunday is a full Monty breakfast cooked by my partner Benice. An afternoon black and white classic British film with a cheese roll and salad for tea. A lovely lazy day by a nice roaring fire, I’m easily pleased.
2. What would you like to be remembered for most? (L.Oliver. London uk)
2. It will always be my art, in all of its forms.
3. What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done? (Kevin Gibbs uk)
3. Getting totally wasted and climbing Peterborough town square Christmas tree. When I got down the police were waiting for me!
4. Do you have any other talents other than photography? (A Deane Hull UK)
4. I’m pretty good at sketching. I have won many awards for swimming and missed making the England Olympic swimming team by 3 seconds! I can also identify any music track from just the first 3 bars.
5. What has been your career highlight? (F.Corrigan. Belfast Ireland)
5. Working with some of my heroes that are the greatest musicians in the industry. Winning an award when I was independently commissioned to work with TBWA for the Liberal Democrat electoral campaign. I’m also proud of my Size Matters exhibition and being recognised as a renowned rock photographer via Wikipedia.
Thank you for all your questions. If you would like to ask Nick anything, please submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note some questions have be condensed