Posted on May 17, 2021
1Q. Out of all the things that you do, what makes you the most excited? (Kirsty Sheffield UK)
1A. Knowing that I have got a great shot, after I’ve taken it. I instinctively know when I’ve captured a face melter.
2Q. On the radio you always seem very jolly. What makes you laugh? (A Donovan London UK)
2A. People with good humour, sarcasm and wit. The kind that just bats back-and-forth with ease.
3Q. Do you remember the very first photo you ever took? (Richard Rushby Whitby UK)
3A. That was a picture at the pleasure beach at Great Yarmouth, and it was of the pirate on the rollercoaster. I think it’s still there.
4Q. I live on the west coast of the USA. Will USA Tour come to California? (B Donaldson USA)
4A. Hopefully it will. There are plans for multiple tours starting off in the south east states of USA. Our plan is to do all the states at some point.
5Q. What do you think to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers? (J Carter UK)
5A. I think they are a fucking good band. Would love the opportunity to work with them .
Thank you for all your questions please keep them rolling in. If you have anything you would like to ask Nick please send it to Benicebond@icloud.com.
Posted on May 17, 2021
Nick and the elliottstudio team were surprised and thrilled to be recognised for an award from Prestige Awards.
The Corporate Livewire Prestige Awards recognise small / medium businesses that have proven to be the best in their market over the past 12 months. The Prestige Award judging panel base their decisions upon areas such as service excellence, quality of products and innovative practices.
“It was a fantastic surprise to be contacted by Emma and Rocky to give us the news. We don’t know who nominated us but it’s great to know that elliottstudios provide a great service to it’s clients.
“We are ready proud of nickelliott.shop. Just going to find my best Rock ‘n’ Roll Jeans for the award presentation party!!” Nick Elliott
The Prestige Awards celebrate businesses and individuals worldwide that constantly offer excellent products and service.
WEll DONE!! nickelliott.shop
Posted on May 17, 2021
Andy Blithe and Nick have been horsing around in Norfolk with the continued filming of ‘2GOMad in Norfolk.’ The boys have been joined by an additional film crew, freelance cameraman Simon Page and Dylan Knight, to assist with filming.
The ‘2GoMad’ series has kicked off with the pair trying their luck at ghost hunting in the grounds of the historical St Benet’s Abbey on the Norfolk Broads, with the help of paranormal investigator Karl Hardiment.
It’s a closely guarded secret if the ghost hunters actually made contact with the ghostly monk that is said to roam the Abbey, you will have to watch out for the episode to know for sure. One thing is for certain, if you have a ghost in your cottage or see an apparition on your wooden stairs, or get lost in the Bermuda Triangle, call the real Ghostbusters!
Most recently Andy and Nick joined the Knight’s Tower Medieval Combat Group to test their sword fighting skills with this medieval re-enactment company, under the supervision of founder member Lee Warden. The boys usual wiry sense of humour added to the shenanigans which was all caught on camera. Filming continues and the series promises to be a sure hit, if the first edits are anything to go by.
“I’ve really enjoyed the programmes that we have done to press. It’s starting to pick up pace. I’m excited about the long-term future of the projects. It’s going to be mad.” Nick Elliott
Posted on May 17, 2021
Recently Nick made a visit to the offices of Kings Lynn’s local newspaper, The Evening News, which was the location of the latest Dead Reynolds music video shoot. Nick was there to capture Dead Reynolds performing their new single for the video and to add to the rockumentary series.
Andy Blithe was also shadowing Nick, capturing our favourite rock photographer doing what he does best for the Aturn Film Production, ‘Nick Elliott -The Story So Far’ a documentary about Nick’s life.
Dead Reynolds rocked to the town of Kings Lynn, as the sound of their new track ‘Bring It On,’ could be heard streets away. Filming was completed during the day and will be released in June. The video shoot was a resounding success and completed with the help of numerous extras.
Triston Finnis from Twisted Melon Productions also rocked up for moral and extra support. Dead Reynolds sounded and looked amazing for the shoot so give the music video a hit on YouTube and see how fantastic this new track sounds.
These boys are really going places they just keep astounding us with their superior songwriting and breathtaking musical performances leaving the audiences wanting more and more.
“First time out for some months and I’m back on the project in a serious way. I’ve got some really good stuff that will be a strong addition to the rockumentary. It was really great to catch up with the boys, Dead Reynolds are a tremendous band. There is lots to look forward to.” Nick Elliott
Posted on May 17, 2021
Nick has been out on location recently, doing what he does best. Armed with his camera and mask, Nick was out and about with Jon ‘Loser’ Peach to continue his pictorial rockumentary.
Great Yarmouth was the location of a home from home photographic shoot for Jon Peach. Nick spent the day creating magic at the singer/songwriters home, producing images of Jon relaxing in his surroundings during some valuable downtime before his return to the stage in a show stopping performance streamed live from the Theatre Royal Norwich on Thursday 13th May.
The shoot comprised of candid and set shots in and around Jon and Sarah‘s home which provided a wonderful backdrop to the finished images.
“I spent today with Jon and his partner Sarah at their home in Great Yarmouth. It was very successful, and very productive. We have added many more shots to the rockcumentary. Thank you Jon and Sarah for making me feel so welcome.” Nick Elliott
Posted on April 5, 2021
Nick was recently invited to be a special guest on the ‘Saturday Night Rock Show’ hosted by the talented Stuart Pink, the recording of the interview takes place next week, and the interview will be broadcast via Londons Phoenix FM Radio on Saturday, the 17th of April 2021.
Nick is excited to chat with Stuart about his career in the rock photography industry, his upcoming and much anticipated UK to USA tour, and his Dark Art that has shaped his life and photography born from his personal experiences of a noxious relationship and loss. Also up for discussion is Nick’s Rockumentary series with the love song loser Jon Peach, and the band taking the music industry by storm, Dead Reynolds.
“Should be a great show looking forward to talking to Stuart about what’s been going on and what we have to look forward to. It’s a big story”. (Nick Elliott)
Catch up with Nick on Phoenix FM London, for all the latest news.
Posted on April 4, 2021
Andy Blithe and Nick will be special guests on BBC Radio Norfolk next week, discussing their new TV series ‘2 Go Mad In Norfolk’, with Kirstene Thorne at 08:20 on 10/04/2021
The delightful duo will be talking about the exclusive concept of ‘2 Go Mad’ and how it has evolved into it’s mischievously entertaining design. Andy and Nick will give a sneak preview into the shows content, and how their 10 year friendship has been a stable foundation to the dynamics of the show. The BBC TV have also shown an interest in broadcasting a feature with the couple.
Meanwhile filming for ‘2 Go Mad’ restarts this month in various locations around Norfolk. The boys will be travelling around the county sampling local tourist attractions and Norfolk novelties , with their impish shenanigans adding hilarity to the events￼. Keep a look out for Penthouse 1 and the boys on their travels.
“Little bit of a diversion for me this project, being one that’s going to be a regularly broadcasted show. Very much looking forward to it and to having a lot of laughs and a lot of giggles, can’t wait￼. Andy and I have been close friends for the past 10 years, and to do a project like this, I think, the only way that it can really work is if we have a real serious bond between ourselves, and a really good vibe. I love Andy, he’s a top man and I think this is going to be something really exciting￼”. (Nick Elliott)
Posted on April 3, 2021
Nick’s UK to USA tour is gathering momentum as more tour dates, venues and public appearances are added to this much anticipated event.
elliottstudios continue to be busy preparing the tour merchandise and working closely with Brenda Cline, Nick’s USA management, in securing promotional dates across several US states.￼
The UK to USA Tour will be kicking off in October 2021, dates and venues have already been provisionally booked in Texas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Nick will be promoting the event via TV, radio, print, and interviews all taking place stateside prior to the tour commencing.
Negotiations are still in progress for appearances at The Leon Russell Studio in Tulsa, The Woody Guthrie Centre (in conjunction with a Nick Elliott exhibition at this illustrious rock photographers Museum), and several casinos would like to add Nick to their after dinner shows.
Andy Blithe will accompany Nick to continue ‘The Story So Far’ documentary, charting Nick’s unique career and enviable talent behind the lens.
Further information and all tour dates will be confirmed by elliottstudios soon.￼
Posted on April 2, 2021
1. What advice would you give to your 16-year-old self? (Matt Landes UK)
1. Hi Matt it would always be to follow your instincts, to be yourself and never change your focus and also never forget where your roots are.
2. What’s the best event you have ever been to? (Chris Staton UK)
2. Hi Chris that would be the classic rock awards in 2015. It was a great night, in the presence of music legends. I remember I got mobbed going in for my autograph.
3. What has been the most memorable thing you have seen in the rock business? (M Paige. S Carolina USA)
3. Jack Bruce, the bass player for Cream, sitting all alone in the middle of a field at a Van Morrison show. A second close was having a cup of tea with Robert Plant.
4. In your opinion what is the best photo that’s ever been taken? (Jesse G Tulsa USA)
4. I couldn’t possibly answer that Jesse. There have been some fantastic shots in history. But any image that evokes a profound reaction from its audience becomes memorable to each individual.
5. I am 17 years old and enjoy photography as a hobby. I really like your photos and you have inspired me to try live performance photography. How do you feel when people say that you have inspired them? (Lily Gordon Oxford UK)
5. It’s wonderful. A fantastic feeling to know my art is ultimately appreciated. We are all inspired by people we admire. It’s totally wonderful to know that your work has inspired somebody else’s career and their art, just as my peers inspired me, it’s fabulous to know that I’ve made a mark.
Thank you for all your questions. If you have anything that you would like to ask Nick please send it to Benice Bond@icloud.com
Please note that some questions have been shortened.
Posted on April 2, 2021
1. What’s your perfect Sunday look like? (Amy D Lincoln UK)
1. Well Amy, that’s easy. My ideal Sunday is a full Monty breakfast cooked by my partner Benice. An afternoon black and white classic British film with a cheese roll and salad for tea. A lovely lazy day by a nice roaring fire, I’m easily pleased.
2. What would you like to be remembered for most? (L.Oliver. London uk)
2. It will always be my art, in all of its forms.
3. What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done? (Kevin Gibbs uk)
3. Getting totally wasted and climbing Peterborough town square Christmas tree. When I got down the police were waiting for me!
4. Do you have any other talents other than photography? (A Deane Hull UK)
4. I’m pretty good at sketching. I have won many awards for swimming and missed making the England Olympic swimming team by 3 seconds! I can also identify any music track from just the first 3 bars.
5. What has been your career highlight? (F.Corrigan. Belfast Ireland)
5. Working with some of my heroes that are the greatest musicians in the industry. Winning an award when I was independently commissioned to work with TBWA for the Liberal Democrat electoral campaign. I’m also proud of my Size Matters exhibition and being recognised as a renowned rock photographer via Wikipedia.
Thank you for all your questions. If you would like to ask Nick anything, please submit your questions to email@example.com
Please note some questions have be condensed